Commercial Roofing Applications
PermaDri coatings are an excellent resource for waterproofing new or old low-slope roofs. Our coatings will provide effective roof repair over most roofing substrates except coal tar.
PermaDri’s low-slope roof restoration system allows our customers to avoid tear-off, complete the job faster, and eliminate landfill cost.
PermaDri coatings are easily applied using a brush or roller. Our coatings typically cure within 24-48 hours (depending on application thickness, temperature, and relative humidity).
Our coatings have tremendous elasticity and recovery; they can handle the expansion and contraction of buildings.
PermaDri coatings are cold-applied and do not contain any toxins, solvents, or VOCs. Easy to apply & easy to use.
The professional choice.
Roof & Gutter Repair Procedures :
- Use a licensed contractor.
- Determine moisture content of existing substrate. High moisture content indicates a potential problem. Work shall not continue until the problem is corrected.
Did You Know that all PermaDri products are:
- Free of Flammable Solvents
- Non-Toxic, Oderless and Water-based
- Excellent Strength, Elasticity and Adhesion
- No Toxins or VOCs
- Rapid cure time
- 850% elongation with 95% recovery
- UV Resistant
- Rapid Cure Time
- Roof Maintenance: full write-off, 100% tax deductible
- No tear-offs
- No waste disposal
- Low Perm Rating